Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Again no Internet access have access but can't open any Web page

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan 1

Ryan 1

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:49 PM

As I have posted earlier that I have no Internet access but I got access on online games but I can't access chrome and this is a bad it happened again so please help me can't open any Web page like if I open chrome and in that can't get to any website no Internet access the error that it says is (unable to connect proxy server) error name IS-ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED
please help me this problem occurs me again can u give me solution and can u say Me why do that problem occurs me again and what's that a virus of aware please help me :(

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 InadequateInfirmity

InadequateInfirmity

I Gots Me A Certified Edumication

• Banned
  • 5,180 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:51 PM

Perform these steps in safemode with networking.

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2268

Download and run wipe  and system ninja,

https://privacyroot.com/software/www/en/wipe.php

https://singularlabs.com/software/system-ninja/

Then.....

Go ahead and install ccleaner Now that you have the program installed go ahead and run the cleaner function.

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
kwLN4uv.png

Now that you have cleaned out some temp files, lets go ahead and disable all of the items starting up with your machine except your antivirus. To do this you will need to click on tools then start up select each item then disable.

GjWwvEu.png

Now that you have disabled those un-needed start ups lets go into the settings, we will have Ccleaner run when your machine boots, so that you will never have to worry about cleaning temp files again.

To do this:

• Hit options.
  • Settings.
  • Place a tick to run Ccleaner when the computer starts.

Lxioao1.png

Now go to the advanced tab, and select close program after cleaning, now run the cleaner again this will close Ccleaner.

SnqZ2JW.png

Reboot your machine and then follow the  instructions below.

Step 1: eScanAV.

Disable your antivirus prior to this scan.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/114351/how-to-temporarily-disable-your-anti-virus-firewall-and-anti-malware-programs/

Download the eScanAV Anti-Virus Toolkit (MWAV)
http://www.escanav.com/english/content/products/downloadlink/downloadcounter.asp?pcode=MWAV&src=english_dwn&type=alter

Source

http://www.escanav.com/english/content/products/downloadlink/downloadproduct.asp?pcode=MWAV
Save the file to your desktop.
Right click run as administrator.
A new icon will appear on your desktop.
Right click run as administrator on new icon.
Click on the update tab.
ZCDJtZN.png
Once you have updated the program, make sure the settings are the same as the picture below.
7DUFn5c.png
Once you have made sure the settings match the picture, hit the Scan & Clean button.
Upon scan completion, click View Log.
ApSVXsQ.png
Copy and paste entire log into your next reply.
Note: Reboot if needed to remove infections.

Step 2: Zemana

Run a full scan with Zemana antimalware.

http://www.zemana.us/product/zemana-antimalware/default.aspx

Install and select deep scan.

jdmyscF.jpg

Remove any infections found.

Then click on the icon in the pic below.

DOLGyto.jpg

Double click on the scan log, copy and paste here in your reply.

Step 3: Junkware Removal Tool.

Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save it on your desktop.

Source

http://thisisudax.org/

• Shut down your anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Please post the JRT log.

Step 4: Adware Cleaner.

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Scan button.
  • When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.

#3 Ryan 1

Ryan 1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:06 PM

I said I can't access Internet how can I download that?

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 PM

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:21 PM

Try this,,, sometimes they post and do not read.

Please click Start > Run, type inetcpl.cpl in the runbox and press enter.
Click the Connections tab and click the LAN settings option.
Verify if "Use a proxy..." is checked, if so, UNcheck it and click OK/OK to exit.
Now check if the internet is working again.
OR
Go to Start ... Run and type in cmd
A dos Window will appear.
Type in the dos window: netsh winsock reset
Click on the enter key.
Reboot your system to complete the process.
If needed : type these one line at a time, press enter after each line. See if it works after each.

netsh interface ipv4 reset
netsh interface ipv6 reset
ipconfig /flushdns

WIN7.. Please Download this file, [url=" Me%5B/b]
Right-click on winsockfix.bat and click on Run as Administrator.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 InadequateInfirmity

InadequateInfirmity

I Gots Me A Certified Edumication

• Banned
  • 5,180 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:58 PM

I said I can't access Internet how can I download that?

You are unable to connect in safemode with networking? Have you tried that? You can reset your browsers if they are being blocked by a proxy setting. :)

http://www.howtogeek.com/171924/how-to-reset-your-web-browser-to-its-default-settings/

Usually a reset of the browser or going into safemode with networking will work, for gaining internet access  when dealing with an issue such as yours . :)

#6 Ryan 1

Ryan 1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:00 PM

Please I can't do anything nor open safe mode and about ipv3\4 reset I tried all rebooting one by one but can't access Internet I can access online games but no access to single website nor any other thing like can't even update quick heal please help me

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 PM

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:03 PM

Go to another computer and copy these to a flash drive or CD and run from that.

3Al62Pm.pngMiniToolBox
  • Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
  • Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  • Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
  • SXvL3ZF.pngTDSSKiller
  • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
  • Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • zcMPezJ.pngAdwCleaner
  • Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
  • lv0mVRW.pngJunkware Removal Tool
  • Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
  • 51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware.Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
  • Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.exe to start the installation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
  • Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation. You can find the complete installation procedure here.
  • Click the Scan Now button, a threat scan will start automatically.
  • MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will now check for the latest updates. Click Update Now if new updates are available.
  • Your computer is now being scanned, please do not use your computer during the scan.
  • If no threats were found, click View detailed log.
  • Click Export and save the log as a .txt file on your Desktop or another location.
  • If the scan detected any threats, click Apply Actions.
  • To complete any actions taken you will be prompted to restart your computer...click on Yes.
  • After reboot, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and click the History Tab at the top and select Application Logs.
  • Check the box next to Scan Log. Choose the most current scan and click View.
  • Click Export and save the log as a .txt file on your Desktop or another location.
  • [/list]
  • Providing the MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware log file
  • Attach the log file you just saved to your next reply for further review.
  • [/list]

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users