Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft OneNote

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 teddyt

teddyt

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:40 PM

I can't uninstall MS OneNote from my computer. It's corrupted in some way and I can't reinstall it over itself without uninstalling it first.

But in the Add/Remove applet there is no button to do this under its entry.

I don’t know how to fix it. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chase92024

chase92024

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:24 PM

Google and download REVO Uninstaller from CNET.com or better yet if you can get a link diectly to their website which is always preferable and less likely to have adware attached.

or I have found IObit uninstaller to work well. Just do the standard (safe) mode unless you know what you're doing as you could delete some vital registry files. REVO is very simple to use and I never had a problem using it for years.

Hope this helps

#3 Bailifei

Bailifei

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 PM

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:38 PM

Google and download REVO Uninstaller from CNET.com or better yet if you can get a link diectly to their website which is always preferable and less likely to have adware attached.

or I have found IObit uninstaller to work well. Just do the standard (safe) mode unless you know what you're doing as you could delete some vital registry files. REVO is very simple to use and I never had a problem using it for years.

Hope this helps

I have been using  iobit software. never failed.

IObit uninstaller can remove unwanted programs and browser plug-ins/toolbars easily even when Windows "Add or Remove Programs" fails.

Edited by Bailifei, 19 May 2015 - 09:42 PM.

#4 hasa6

hasa6

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:34 AM

If you re-run Office setup.exe and Office is already installed, you'll be given the option toUninstall/Modify/Repair.  If you choose Modify, you'll be able to remove OneNote.  Then just run setup again, choose Modify again, and reinstall OneNote.

See more here: http://www.techrepublic.com/forums/questions/got-an-error-launching-onenote/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users