Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Suggestions for Help Desk ticketing software

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dsmith225

dsmith225

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 AM

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:41 AM

Hi everyone,

I am starting with a new company that does not currently have a help desk ticketing/management system in place. I have been asked to do some research on some systems and help nail down a solution.   I have used various systems in my previous positions.   I am looking for suggestions and thoughts on ticketing systems.    Of course free (like spiceworks) has my attention, because it's free if hosted internally otherwise rather cheap to host in their environment/cloud.  

Thanks!

Dan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DMBFAN

DMBFAN

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 AM

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:21 AM

Hi Dan,

We use Request Tracker by Best Practical. https://www.bestpractical.com/rt/

I'm new to it, but everyone here says they like it more than Spiceworks.

Scott

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users