Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus? I'm locked out of my user profile (with logs)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 sctechguy26

sctechguy26

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 PM

Posted 19 May 2015 - 12:57 AM

As my original post said the computer has locked me out of my main account and won't let me use the administrator either. It keeps creating userprofilename.00 .01 .02 and such.. It also doesn't even list my main user profile which is "Me". It only recognizes the new account "Eric" which is my name and the account I made to attempt to transfer data from my original profile which wasn't a success. It only lists known profiles as Eric, Administrator, and Guest1. It won't let me connect to the internet either and gives my browser a dns error 105 and says can't connect and such on every browser I've tried. I also can't use any programs associated with my main profile account and when I try to use one it will try to reinstall the program and then says it error failed and it can't. I've tried resetting the ip with ipconfig release and renew and it just freezes and says  timed out or just sits there unresponsive. Also my system idle is using like 99 percent of the cpu and svchost does too. I've also tried to reset the winsock and netsh and nothing.. Any help would be appreciated.

I really hope we can save the damn thing or somehow recover it on another profile because I got a crap ton of music related things I've accumulated over the years and i'd hate to lost my plugins and such which I'd mostly likely have a really difficult time trying to find again, and the samples and stuff I've accumulated. Thanks guys

Attached Files

Edited by sctechguy26, 19 May 2015 - 01:00 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,532 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 PM

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:35 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Remove the programs n bold using the Add/Remove Programs applet.

File Type Assistant (HKLM\...\Trusted Software Assistant_is1) (Version: - Trusted Software) <==== ATTENTION
Final Media Player 2011 (HKLM\...\FinalMediaPlayer_is1) (Version: - Bitberry Software) <==== ATTENTION
ScorpionSaver Services (HKLM\...\{286B09BC-F9BD-4F71-B767-2AE0CE2F8CE5}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - Adpeak, Inc.) <==== ATTENTION
Yahoo! Search Protection (HKLM\...\Yahoo! Search Defender) (Version: - ) <==== ATTENTION
===

Open notepad (Start =>All Programs => Accessories => Notepad). Please copy the entire contents of the code box below.

start

CreateRestorePoint:
CloseProcesses:

HKLM\...\Run: [combofix] => C:\ComboFix\Combobatch.bat [8379 2015-05-18] ()
HKLM\...\RunOnce: [combofix] => C:\ComboFix\CF3026.3XE /c C:\ComboFixCombobatch.bat
HKLM\...\runonceex: [flags] => 
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [Groove Explorer Icon Overlay 1 (GFS Unread Stub)] -> {99FD978C-D287-4F50-827F-B2C658EDA8E7} => C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\139d2e78.dll No File
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer: Policy restriction <======= ATTENTION
URLSearchHook: [S-1-5-21-789336058-1085031214-682003330-1004] ATTENTION ==> Default URLSearchHook is missing.
BHO: Octh Class -> {000123B4-9B42-4900-B3F7-F4B073EFC214} -> C:\Program Files\Orbitdownloader\orbitcth.dll [2011-06-28] (Orbitdownloader.com)
BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper -> {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} -> C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn2\yt.dll [2010-03-23] (Yahoo! Inc.)
BHO: No Name -> {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} ->  No File
BHO: No Name -> {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} ->  No File
BHO: No Name -> {A1056498-D09A-41E4-864B-505EDD640D9E} ->  No File
BHO: Bing Bar Helper -> {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} -> "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll" No File
BHO: No Name -> {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} ->  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn2\yt.dll [2010-03-23] (Yahoo! Inc.)
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - {25278368-52A4-4919-80E0-6F3822D2FE1F} -  No File
FF Plugin: @viewpoint.com/VMP -> C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Media Player\npViewpoint.dll [2007-04-16] ()
FF user.js: detected! => C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP.ERIC.008\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7iyzg0rl.default\user.js [2015-05-10]
FF Plugin ProgramFiles/Appdata: C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll [2007-04-16] ()
FF Extension: Java Console - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0035-ABCDEFFEDCBA} [2015-02-23]
FF Extension: Java Console - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0037-ABCDEFFEDCBA} [2015-02-23]
CHR Extension: (We-Care Reminder Lite) - C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP.ERIC.008\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lkpmjnommfoljgjbckjmjhkmnhfmcmon [2014-10-20]
CHR Extension: (Vafmusic8) - C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP.ERIC.008\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mogmppbjfkngfoaecoialclfiabnpndg [2014-10-20]
CHR Extension: (Advanced SystemCare Surfing Protection) - C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP.ERIC.008\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nfengeggddojhakldhlpjdlddgkkjkdd [2014-10-20]
CHR HKLM\...\Chrome\Extension: [jfmjfhklogoienhpfnppmbcbjfjnkonk] - No Path Or update_url value
CHR HKLM\...\Chrome\Extension: [lkpmjnommfoljgjbckjmjhkmnhfmcmon] - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WeCareReminder\\wecarereminderro.crx [2011-07-08]
S2 iSafeService; C:\Program Files\iSafe\iSafeSvc.exe [118048 2014-07-16] (Elex do Brasil Participações Ltda)
S4 Viewpoint Manager Service; C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [24652 2007-01-04] (Viewpoint Corporation) [File not signed]
S4 GPSearchAssistant; No ImagePath
S4 gupdate; No ImagePath
R1 iSafeKrnl; C:\Program Files\iSafe\iSafeKrnl.sys [214592 2014-07-16] (Elex do Brasil Participações Ltda)
R1 iSafeKrnlKit; C:\Program Files\iSafe\iSafeKrnlKit.sys [68288 2014-07-16] (Elex do Brasil Participações Ltda)
R1 iSafeKrnlR3; C:\Program Files\iSafe\iSafeKrnlR3.sys [37696 2014-07-16] (Elex do Brasil Participações Ltda)
R1 iSafeNetFilter; C:\Program Files\iSafe\iSafeNetFilter.sys [52056 2014-07-09] (Elex do Brasil Participações Ltda) [File not signed]
S2 adfs; No ImagePath
S3 catchme; \??\C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\catchme.sys [X]
S3 GMSIPCI; \??\D:\INSTALL\GMSIPCI.SYS [X]
S4 IntelIde; No ImagePath
S3 iSafeKrnlBoot; \??\system32\DRIVERS\iSafeKrnlBoot.sys [X]
S0 Lbd; system32\DRIVERS\Lbd.sys [X]
S3 ManyCam; system32\DRIVERS\ManyCam.sys [X]
S2 Nsynas32; No ImagePath
U3 TlntSvr; No ImagePath
C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP.ERIC.008\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mogmppbjfkngfoaecoialclfiabnpndg
C:\Program Files\iSafe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft:BY2erZ8RPdVyl9dI0YhV8fpF
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft:eAtbR3g83azOrzZo7QUeUNO

End
Save the files as fixlist.txt in the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the Farbar log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double-click mbam-setup-2.X.X.XXXX.exe to install the application (X's are the current version number).
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • Once MBAM opens, when it says Your databases are out of date, click the Fix Now button.
  • Click the Settings tab at the top, and then in the left column, select Detections and Protections, and if not already checked place a checkmark in the selection box for Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab at the top of the program window, select Threat Scan and click the Scan Now button.
  • If you receive a message that updates are available, click the Update Now button (the update will be downloaded, installed, and the scan will start).
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • If potential threats are detected, ensure that Quarantine is selected as the Action for all the listed items, and click the Apply Actions button.
  • While still on the Scan tab, click the link for View detailed log, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can also be viewed by clicking the History tab and then selecting Application Logs.
POST THE LOG FOR MY REVIEW.

Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

===

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.
  • Click the Report button and the report will open in Notepad.
IMPORTANT
  • If you click the Clean button all items listed in the report will be removed.
If you find some false positive items or programs that you wish to keep, Close the AdwCleaner windows.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.
  • Check off the element(s) you wish to keep.
  • Click on the Clean button follow the prompts.
  • A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.
  • You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt (n is a number).
===

Please run the Farbar tool and post a fresh FRST log for my review.

Let me know what problem persists.

#3 sctechguy26

sctechguy26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2015 - 02:24 PM

Hey thanks for the help buddy I been working and haven't had the chance to get on my computer and fool with it but I will try to get to it tomorrow. I just wanted you to know I didn't leave you hanging and appreciate the help.

#4 sctechguy26

sctechguy26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:09 PM

Hey man I have ran the FRST and applied the fix, I also have the log. My malwarebytes kept giving an error 383 so I then had to go to malwarebytes website and download the removal tool and reinstall. From this part of your directions I'm confused. I've reinstalled malwarebytes and I ran the scans like you asked but am I supposed to apply the fix or you just want the log file before the fix? It also doesn't give me a "quarantine" option with the new malwarebytes

#5 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,532 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:26 AM

Do the fix as I have suggested.

Forget about MBAM for now.

#6 sctechguy26

sctechguy26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:38 AM

I did the FRST fix and and have the log file on my flash drive. I'm not on the second part but as I was asking once I run MBAM do I apply the fix after the scan? I think the log you wrote said if threats detected hit apply. Theres over 2000..

#7 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,532 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:11 PM

Hey man I have ran the FRST and applied the fix

Please post the Fixlist.log that was created.

You can run MBAM and the AdwCleaner tools in any order you want.
It's not a problem.

#8 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,532 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:00 AM

Are you still with me?

#9 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,532 posts
  •  

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:36 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users