Well, in order to help you, we really need some more information about these viruses, along with any measues you have used to get rid of them.
In the meantime, scan with your Anti-virus program, and any anti-malware programs you have installed.
See this link for a listing of some online & their stand-alone antivirus programs, but only
if you do not have one installed currently:Virus, Spyware, and Malware Protection and Removal ResourcesInstall and run Spybot - Search and Destroy.
A tutorial on installing & using this product can be found here:Using Spybot - Search & Destroy to remove Spyware, Malware, and Hijackers
Finally, please download Ewido anti-spyware 4
; it is a 30 day trial version of the program.
- Install ewido security suite
- Ewido will automatically run at the end.
- The program will now open to the main screen.
- When you run ewido for the first time, you may get a warning "Database could not be found!". Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.
- You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.
- On the top row of the main screen click update.
- Then click on "Start Update".
- The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
(the status bar at the top will display ("Update successful")
If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update ewido.ewido manual updatesDon't run it yet.Reboot into SAFE MODE
By pressing the F8
key right when Windows starts, usually right after you hear your computer
beep when you reboot it (some versions of windows will display 'Starting Windows' with a grey progress bar)
you will be brought to a menu where you can choose to boot into safe mode.
Open Ewido anti-malware
Click on the scanner button in the top row.
- Click Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
- During the scan it will prompt you to clean files, click OK
- When the scan is finished, look at the bottom left of the screen and click the "Save Scan Report" button.
- Click on "Save Report As".
- Save the report to your desktop
please run all of these scans from Safe Mode
(how to get your PC into Safe Mode is described above)
Hope this helps to get rid of these viruses..