Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bluestacks bsod

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ApplePieLover

ApplePieLover

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 AM

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:51 PM

I was installing bluestacks and when it finished i got a blue screen of death, im so scared right now, i have a message that says your location has recently been accesed, please help.

Edit: I think this is normal since i dont have a good graphics card i ran avast and malwarebytes all clean uninstalled it and all seems ok

Edited by ApplePieLover, 19 May 2015 - 12:04 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ApplePieLover

ApplePieLover
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:45 PM

Edit: this appeared, last time when i asked for help for it everything seemed ok but it appears weekly is it like dells way of updating?

WWmTall.png

Edited by ApplePieLover, 19 May 2015 - 05:46 PM.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 52,077 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:32 PM

Dell SupportAssist Features

Alerts and updates: Receive updates and notification alerts to help keep your system up to date and running efficiently. You can easily set up SupportAssist to periodically assess your device when youre connected to the internet to check for software upgrades, driver updates, and patches.

About Dell SupportAssist
Dell SupportAssist FAQs
Dell SupportAssist User Guide

BTW...BleepingComputer now has a dedicated Windows Crashes, BSOD, and Hangs Help and Support Forum for those having BSOD and crash issues.

If you need help with a BSOD, please refer to this topic when creating your support request: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users