Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Member - Introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Compbck

Compbck

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:58 AM

Hi Guys,

Although I have visited Bleeping Computer many times in the past, I have never needed to register as a member until recently.

I am a retired police officer, but now operate as an IT Technician based in Enfield North London(UK) and support multiple domestic and small business users in my area, and have done so for 15 years.

The existence of Ransomeware on one of my customer's computers prompted me to register with Bleeping Computer in the hope that we may be able to find a solution to this particular nasty piece of Malware that has encrypted many of his business files.

We have already received some support from Bleeping Computer members, and I hope we will obtain further assistance with a view to returning the files to their normal working state.

I look forward to being part of this well-respected online forum and hope to contribute my little bit when appropriate.

Kind Regards,

Brian

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 12,861 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 PM

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:36 AM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, thanks for joining up!

Top 5 things that never get done:

#3 djsinging

djsinging

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 AM

Posted 18 May 2015 - 04:07 AM

indian software engineer

based in egypt for own business

encrypto virus attackee;;;

0 user(s) are reading this topic