Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

W 8.1 Error 0xc0000001 and 0xc000000f

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 UrgentBSOD

UrgentBSOD

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:57 PM

My computer was working fine right up until last night, i normaly turned my computer off via the power button, but when i came back in the room it was still on but the screen wasn't, so i force powered it off and left to my friends, when i came back later that night i was greeted with: A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.

Error code:0xc000000f

When i press enter i get an extra message after a black flash

File:\Windows\system32\winload.exe
Error code: 0xc000000f

This is all on the blue recovery screen that says the aplication or OS couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors.

Pressing enter to try again results in a black flash and so does f8 for startup settings.

I've tryed to use the install disk cmd with some commands but nothing works, any help would be apreciated, oh and with some of my testing i got a locked disk msg, don't know where to go from here, it wont even let me format the disk and reinstall windows.

Any help would be apreciated.
Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users