Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Good evening, afternoon, morning.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FLWatson

FLWatson

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 PM

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:40 PM

Hi, just joined, just looking at the mo, but lots of probs stored up ready to be disposed of!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cwbytez

cwbytez

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 PM

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:51 PM

:welcome:

My native language isn't English,so please point out to me out if I make any grammar mistake :P (i'm not really good at english)

#3 FLWatson

FLWatson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 PM

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:59 PM

Ok as English is supposedly my first language - tho' I note that many foreign speakers have a better grasp of the grammar than we do!

But please note the following, you don't need the 'me' and the 'any' following that statement should be 'a'. So there you go !

#4 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:22 PM

Hi, just joined, just looking at the mo, but lots of probs stored up ready to be disposed of!

Hi mate, welcome aboard. :thumbup2:

:welcome:

- My native language isn't English,so please point me out if I make any grammar mistake :P (i'm not really good in english) -

Lol... you're doing pretty good though, we can understand what you mean.

- My native language isn't English, so please point it out if I make any grammar mistakes :P (I'm not really good at english) -

Edited by TsVk!, 17 May 2015 - 05:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users