Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dvd Copying Help Please

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 paul o'brien

paul o'brien

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 PM

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:28 AM

i am really struggling i had a dvd recorder where i recorded on dvd+rw then it went wrong and now the recorder i have won't play the dvd+rw or am i able to record on them so i bought some dvd-rw and have been recording on them but theyt wont play on other dvd players i have in the house so i bought dvd-r because i had a dvd that someone gave me and the dvd-r played on all my players but now i want to copy the dvd+rw and the dvd-rw discs onto the dvd-r discs (confusing i know) but ive tried and i cant do anything the dvd-rw discs come up as being blank :thumbsup: when there full i really hope someone can help me somehow, sorry its so long

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 sairam g

sairam g

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 02 November 2006 - 11:56 PM

Hi,
Please let me know, whether, are there any files you can see on your dvd in you computer. For eg: Are you able to see to folders called Audio_TS, Video_TS. And in Video_TS Folder, files .Vob,.IFO,.BUP are present. Whether, System has given any warning message while writing to DVD. There are different procedures to copy a movie into a DVD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users