Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Model next7p12-G8

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Masonw123

Masonw123

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 PM

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:53 AM

Hi I add a memory card to my tablet to increase my storage and when i check the settings it is showing that the new space is there.

but when i download apps to my tablet the dont seem to go on the extra space my memory card gave me can any one help me out maybe i  am doing some thing wrong

here all the information on my tablet

Next book information

Model – next7p12-G8

aneroid VERSION – 4.0.4

Kernel ver – 2.6.34

build number – mm761.v005

thank you

wade

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,789 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 PM

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:18 PM

Most apps need to be on the same storage area as the OS. There are a few apps that can reside on the external card. You need to use a app2sd application to see which ones can be moved. Not all can move. So you may be disappointed.

Use an app similar to this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd&hl=en

My HTC does not use an SD card so I have not had the pleasure of an SD card for almost 3 years.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Masonw123

Masonw123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 PM

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:37 PM

thank you very much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users