Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Photos to Digital Photo Frame Problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 andrew193

andrew193

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 PM

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:11 AM

I've downloaded some pictures from the 'net of countryside which i've saved to a folder in "my pictures". These images show ok on my desktop as i'm also using them as a background slide show. If i copy them to a memory stick to show them on my digi photo frame all i get showing is a blank picture even though checking the 'stick shows they are there and other pictures i've got show ok.

Why is this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 hedgeley

hedgeley

• Members
  • 306 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:41 AM

Hi andrew193,

I don't know if this will help, but are the images in a folder in the stick?

It might be worth deleting the folders and copying the images individually to the stick so the digi frame only has to open images and not folders.

Good luck

Hedge 

Edited by hedgeley, 18 May 2015 - 03:50 AM.

#3 andrew193

andrew193
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 PM

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:46 AM

Hi Hedgley, will give that a go but other images i've put on are in a folder and it works ok with those but you never know.

Cheers

Andrew193

#4 hedgeley

hedgeley

• Members
  • 306 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:50 AM

Hi andrew193

The only other thought I have is file format (me not knowing what the digi frame can open)

Hedge

Edited by hedgeley, 18 May 2015 - 03:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users