Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just Joined!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 alvineng501

alvineng501

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 PM

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:26 PM

Hello!  My name is Alvin Eng and I'm a retired Cardiologist here in California.  I found this Forum while searching for a BSOD error solution that was popping up on my PC in trying to solve it! Remarkably I found someone else that posted the exact same issue on their PC!  I'm happy to report that I stumbled across the solution by myself and to help others, I joined up in order to be able to post my solution to the problem and offer my own contribution to the forum! I am by no means someone trained in computers!  I guess I'm just a serious computer hobbyist trying to learn on my own as much as I can on computers.  When possible, I  like to get my hands "dirty," open up the case and explore the inner workings.  I've kept myself out of trouble by remembering how everything was connected before disconnecting anything in order to restore working function!  I figured that if it is already broken and non-functional that by opening up the case, I couldn't make anything worse!  Whenever anyone is physically here to do repair work on it, I would nicely ask a lot of questions and watch them closely if they would put up with me!  You can learn a lot that way!  I'm glad I found this Forum-looks like a wealth of information here!

Edited by alvineng501, 16 May 2015 - 09:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cwbytez

cwbytez

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:48 PM

Welcome aboard alvin

My native language isn't English,so please point out to me out if I make any grammar mistake :P (i'm not really good at english)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users