Welcome to BC.
You can remove The programs you listed with Revo Free to remove all traces.
Then we can make sure your computer is running the best it can.
Download and run wipe and system ninja,
Go ahead and install ccleaner Now that you have the program installed go ahead and run the cleaner function.
Now that you have cleaned out some temp files, lets go ahead and disable all of the items starting up with your machine except your antivirus. To do this you will need to click on tools then start up select each item then disable.
Now that you have disabled those un-needed start ups lets go into the settings, we will have Ccleaner run when your machine boots, so that you will never have to worry about cleaning temp files again.
To do this:
- Hit options.
- Place a tick to run Ccleaner when the computer starts.
Now go to the advanced tab, and select close program after cleaning, now run the cleaner again this will close Ccleaner.
Reboot your machine and then follow the instructions below.
Step 1: eScanAV.
Disable your antivirus prior to this scan.
Download the eScanAV Anti-Virus Toolkit (MWAV)
Save the file to your desktop.
Right click run as administrator.
A new icon will appear on your desktop.
Right click run as administrator on new icon.
Click on the update tab.
Once you have updated the program, make sure the settings are the same as the picture below.
Once you have made sure the settings match the picture, hit the Scan & Clean button.
Upon scan completion, click View Log.
Copy and paste entire log into your next reply.
Note: Reboot if needed to remove infections.
Step 2: Zemana
Run a full scan with Zemana antimalware.
Install and select deep scan.
Remove any infections found.
Then click on the icon in the pic below.
Double click on the scan log, copy and paste here in your reply.
Step 3: Junkware Removal Tool.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save it on your desktop.
- Shut down your anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Please post the JRT log.
Step 4: Adware Cleaner.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.