Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

pass key

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 glendamwhite

glendamwhite

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:46 PM

I had purchased windows 2010 and xp pro as w many other programs. PAID 4 them with my earned dollar! n my pass keys do not work! I have paid good money, alot of money, on many of their programs! Why cant I have a pass key thats allowed to work since mine doesnt??!!??
Both times ive called microsoft, all they want to do is sell me another program. My pass keys should work if I purchased them with my money!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,550 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:19 PM

We are not agents for Microsoft...and we are not obligated nor legally capable of answering questions regarding MS policies.

If you have a computer problem which deals with Windows XP...and you want someone here to try to assist you...please post some details of the problem, rather than comments regarding items relating solely to Microsoft and conduct of Microsoft business.

Louis

#3 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 PM

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:26 PM

We are not agents for Microsoft...and we are not obligated nor legally capable of answering questions regarding MS policies.

That said, if you purchased "Windows 2010" you definitely got ripped off. It is not available for purchase as it is still in the testing phase.

You can download it for free and check it out, from here.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,550 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:01 AM

That part confused me...there is Office 2010 and Windows 10...but there is no "Windows 2010".

Louis

#5 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 PM

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:41 PM

I don't think you're the only one whose a bit confused right now mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users