Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

laptop keyboard malfunction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chusta

chusta

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 AM

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:35 AM

i have an acer aspire E1-531 laptop that is giving me problems.when ever i try to type anything it does not work well,it does not matter  which program is open it does  the same  thing even when i formatted  the harddrive and reinstalled windows, when i lets for instance type (g) on keyboard it triggers the calculate open,when i press © it triggers fonts tab its difficult working with the machine,sometimes when it is on and running media player i notice something on it,it behave as if  someone is pressing it while no one is.lastly the about six keys on the keyboard that not working at all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 AM

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:51 AM

Does it go the same thing if you plug in an external keyboard?

#3 chusta

chusta
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 AM

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:38 AM

did not try it

#4 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 AM

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:15 AM

That will show whether your issue lies with the keyboard, or another problem with the computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users