Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

initializing intel (R) Boot Agent GE v1.2.50 pxe build wf2.0

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chusta

chusta

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 AM

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:05 AM

does not boot only displays initiazing intel ® boot agent GEv 1.2.50 pxe 2.1 build whats the problem.win 7 pro,dell desktop

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:15 AM

Hi chusta :)

What you are trying to do right now is called a "PXE Boot", it's basically a boot from the network. This kind of practice isn't made for home use and is mostly used in companies/entreprises. It's what I do when I have to "push" an image on a new computer. To solve that issue, simply go in your BIOS and disable the "LAN Boot" or the "PXE Boot". Also make sure that your hard drive is the first device in the boot order. What computer brand and model do you have?

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 Qayyom

Qayyom

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:21 AM

initializing Ge v1.2.50 Pxe 2.1build 086 (wfm 2.0)

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 AM

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:22 AM

Has this system worked properly before?

If so, it's possible that the CMOS battery is failing.  In some cases, failure of the battery results in the system automatically reverting to a network boot.

Specific Dell system model, please?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users