Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sending Wallpapers as Attachments

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pcpunk

pcpunk

• Members
  • 5,601 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 PM

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:43 AM

Hey guys, I lost some very cool wallpapers a while back and they do not exist anymore on the web.  I sent a few to a friend via email and he downloaded or opened them > right clicked > and set as desktop wallpaper.  Then he moved on to others, but I am guessing that those still exist in his wallpaper folder?  He don't really know how it all works so I want to try and guide him in sending them back to me via email attachment.  I'm guessing this is possible in W8 and 8.1, can someone guide me to doing this and I will just copy paste the directions to him?

Thanks pcpunk

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

KDE, Ruler of all Distro's

eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes_pcpunk_leavemehere

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 12,684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 14 May 2015 - 03:21 AM

What email client or browser based service are you using? He could also put the images on tinypic or photobucket or even use dropbox.

Edited by NickAu, 14 May 2015 - 03:22 AM.

#3 pcpunk

pcpunk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5,601 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 PM

Posted 14 May 2015 - 03:30 AM

I use yahoo and I think he uses gmail.  I was trying to make it as simple as possible for him via email attachment.  I just need the pathway to that folder I guess.

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

KDE, Ruler of all Distro's

eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes_pcpunk_leavemehere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users