Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What controller that will work with GTA San Andreas

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 boondox270

boondox270

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:39 AM

Is there a controller that will fully map on GTA San Andreas? I had a 360 controller once and it never worked, Any controller that will work for the game? Need one now and need to know what to look for. Thanks in advanced. 

Edited by hamluis, 13 May 2015 - 09:26 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Computer Gaming - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RobertHD

RobertHD

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:58 AM

PS3 Method Man: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsOrj7wn7dI

Robert James Crawley Klopp

#3 boondox270

boondox270
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2015 - 05:04 AM

Tried that before. Got the drivers and the programs to assign keys for the controller, but didn't work well. A pc gaming controller that fully assigns itself is best from what I have heard, but need to know what works best

#4 boondox270

boondox270
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2015 - 05:05 AM

Tried that before. Got the drivers and the programs to assign keys for the controller, but didn't work well. A pc gaming controller that fully assigns itself is best from what I have heard, but need to know what works best

It's one on those pre-games for windows thing. Won't work well and the controller emulators don't work well at all for the game

#5 boondox270

boondox270
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:30 AM

It's one on those pre-games for windows thing. Won't work well and the controller emulators don't work well at all for the game

Yea, I am seeing that. Really sucks. I am playing multiplayer and would be so much better with a controller. Also want to play the full game too. Loved the game. The second best story line now compared to GTA 5. But it it's own right it is a top notch game. Just hate that there has been no break through to make it work well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users