Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 iso

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 diggiedo

diggiedo

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 AM

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:41 PM

Hello everyone my name is Donnie i,m new here. just wanted to say hey. an i,m having this problem with windows 7 iso download i,m doing what it tells me on the help topics about this problem but it,s saying it cannot veiffy my windows key an i know i,m putting the right one in.also when i go to the sight it tells me an try to download the iso i cant get passs the part of the windows key.  crazy. any help with this would be great.  thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,197 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:32 PM

Hi diggiedo :)

Where did you get your product key from? Is it from an OEM installation of Windows, or a retail copy?

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 diggiedo

diggiedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:03 PM

was,ent retail thats for sure so must be the oem. i download it from some program that looks up all your computer information.

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,197 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:08 PM

What did you use? Magical JellyBean? ProduKey? Also, are you sure you wrote down the Product Key and not the Product ID? The Product Key is composed of 25 alphanumeric characters, while the Product ID only have numbers in it.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 diggiedo

diggiedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:16 PM

yes it was the one with 25 letters an numbers.

#6 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,197 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:20 PM

During the installation, you want to option to "Skip" the product key part and enter it later. Can you do that, then try to enter the product key manually from the System window (click on the Start Menu, right-click on Computer and select Properties. At the bottom of the System window, select Enter Product Key). Also, are you trying to reinstall Windows on the computer you grabbed that product key from? Did you change any hardware component like the motherboard?

unite_blue.png

#7 diggiedo

diggiedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:26 PM

no mother board change i just cant get my system recovery to work i,ve tried everything an i think some how some files got corupt.   idk.   REALLY.

#8 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,197 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:27 PM

What System Recovery? The Factory Reset of your computer/laptop manufacturer, or the System Recovery (Recovery PE) from Windows?

What is your computer brand and model?

unite_blue.png

#9 diggiedo

diggiedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:34 PM

hp paviilon p2-1122  windows 7 64 bit. i try to do it from hp recovery wont work. go in to f11 key an try to do it from there wont work. try to do a repair my computer it says missing required files cant do that.

#10 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,197 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:35 PM

When you say "it doesn't work", what doesn't work exactly? Do you get an error message? If so, which one? Also, do you yet it while pressing F11 and going into the HP Recovery Mode, or when launching/running the Recovery?

unite_blue.png

#11 diggiedo

diggiedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:44 PM

ok hp has a recovery tools ok one of them is factory recovery thats a total recovery method takes back to factory settings when i hit that option it restarts my computer but does not kick in to recovery mode goes right back in to windows desktop. when i go to f11 key in the recovery options for windows it wont work there either. so i hit the option that says repair my computer an it wont it says missing required files cannot do this operation.so either way i cant do any kind of recovery to my computer. so im trying to download a iso to image burn an put that on a disk so i can try to reinstall my windows operating system.

#12 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,197 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:46 PM

Alright now I get you. Let's see something first.

mYEYEX7.pngDisk Management Utility
Follow the instructions below to open the Disk Management Utility:
  • For Windows 7, click on the Windows Start Menu, right-click on Computer and select Manage (requires Admin Rights). From there, click on Disk Management in the left pane;
  • For Windows 8, bring the cursor in the bottom left-corner of the screen and wait for the metro preview to open, then right-click on it and select Disk Management;
  • For Windows 8,1 bring the cursor on the Windows logo, right-click on it and select Disk Management;
  • Open the window to its full size, then take a screenshot of it and attach it to your next reply;
mq1pzD6.pngHow to take a screenshot using the Snipping Tool
Follow the instructions below to take a screenshot using Windows' Snipping Tool:
  • Press on the Win Key + R to open the Run box;
  • Enter SnippingTool and press on Enter;
  • The Snipping Tool will open, asking you to choose the area to take in the screenshot;
  • Left click on the area where you want to start the screenshot, keep it, and drag the cursor across the screen;
  • Once done, release the left button to take the screenshot;
  • In the editing window, click on the File menu then Save As;
  • Save the screenshot in a folder that you can access easily;
  • Attaching the screenshot in your reply
  • Go in your thread and click on the Reply to this topic button in the top-right corner;
    85hPFGu.png
  • Below the text box you'll have the option to Attach files. Click on the Choose Files... button, navigate to your screenshot and select it;
    LKVBzF7.png
  • Once done, add a comment to your reply and post it;

unite_blue.png

#13 diggiedo

diggiedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:58 PM

Attached File  Capture.PNG   44.41KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Capture.PNG   44.41KB   2 downloads

did you get it sry im not that good with snipping tool.

#14 diggiedo

diggiedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:59 PM

Attached File  Capture.PNG   44.41KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Capture.PNG   44.41KB   2 downloads

#15 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,197 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2015 - 05:36 AM

Is it possible to take the full screen in the screenshot? Like this.

bNLk9Nq.png

unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users