Hello! Welcome to BleepingComputer Forums!
My name is Georgi and and I will be helping you with your computer problems.
Before we begin, please note the following:
- I will working be on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
- The logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me.
- Stay with the topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
- Instructions that I give are for your system only!
- Please do not run any tools until requested ! The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
- Please perform all steps in the order received. If you can't understand something don't hesitate to ask.
- Again I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. I will not help you if you do not follow my instructions.
Please download and run the following tool and follow the prompts to disable Autorun on the computer.
Next please download and install MCShield 3
Now plug-in your usb flash stick and wait to be scanned for malware remnants and repaired if needed.
A log file should appear when this is done. Please post the content of the log in your next reply.
Now open My Computer, right click on the flash drive's letter from the context menu and scan it with your installed and updated antivirus software without open the USB stick yet until the scan guarantee the flash drive is completely clean
Please download USBFix tool from here...make sure that your flash drive is still connected to the computer.
Run the tool and press the Vaccinate and wait for the process to complete. This will vaccinate all of the drives on the computer (including the flash drive) against autorun threats.
Please download the latest version of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.
Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
- The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.