Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse for gaming

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Game_For_Fun

Game_For_Fun

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:39 AM

My mouse worked for 5 year and yesterday I broke it. Then I decided to buy a new one, but I like to play different kind of games: 3d-shooter, MMORPG, MOBA and other. I know that it expensive and I don't want to waste my money without any benefit. Maybe someone can help me?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:37 PM

The higher the dpi the least amount of ' hand movement' you need to get the mouse pointer to the same location.  That being said any of the Razor mice line are great (I have one) Logitech make great mice also.  I guess it all depends on which one you want... there  are literally hundreds if not thousands.

I used to have a track ball mouse that I really liked a lot but I have not seen them in awhile.  It was easy for me to spin around when playing FPS games to attack a player behind me.  I always got 'called out' as a hacker because I could move so fluidly.  I don't play FPS games much anymore my reflexes have gone down hill as I got older .... LOL

#3 Game_For_Fun

Game_For_Fun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:20 PM

You shouldn't think that your age is so important parameter. As yesterday I hadn't any answer, I start hard "google" and find out this link Interesting review about all - how to choose, which the best, different types and other. Maybe it's will help somebody.

I hope I helped :grinner:

Edited by Game_For_Fun, 12 May 2015 - 11:22 PM.

#4 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:31 AM

I'm a fan of the Logitech gaming mice.  I'm currently using a G500S.  The features I can't do without are on the fly adjustable DPI and free spinning wheel.  The adjustable DPI lets you switch from very responsive to very controlled, responsive is good in general, but you need control when you're sniping.  The free spinning wheel is great for web browsing and when you don't need find control of the mouse wheel.  The Logitech mice have a button to allow you to easily switch from one mode to the other.  I'm not a fan of the mice with a ton of buttons.  I'd rather have those on my keyboard.

#5 Patricia Williamson

Patricia Williamson

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:02 AM

You can go with the HP Touch-to-Pair Mouse which is generally used for gaming purposes .It also provides better quality scroll down button with standard sensors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users