Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with simple htm file for use with local resources

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,094 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 AM

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:53 PM

I hope I'm explaining properly

I have images and I have created thumbnails and a descriptive text

These are on a hard drive and I want them to work off of the hard drive  or a flash drive or even a DVD, not the internet.

I have gotten to where I can click the thumbnail and have the full size image appear. However In the same htm file I want to have it also display a couple of lines above or below of text describing the image and be able to use either the arrow keys or if I move left/to the right of the screen have a Next or previous button appear.

I also want to be able to have it work in windows browsers, linux and apple etc. As well as be portable.

If we think vacation pictures in one example where the Page would be titled Grand Canyon Vacation and images would be of the Grand Canyon and the Description would say "Grand Canyon eastern wall " or wherever the picture was taken.

Or Wedding pictures and the image titles give the names of the people in the picture and what is happening.

Thank You for any help

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users