Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Window 8.1 Mobile Pc Display on my Hp desktop computer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jessbelow

jessbelow

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 PM

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:59 PM

Hi! I have a question about my graphic driver on my HP Touchscreen Desktop Computer Window 8.1. Its says on device manage my display graphic adapters is - Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family( Microsoft Corporations - WDDM 1.1) - but when i right click my desktop to view my screen resolution, its show i am using a Mobile Pc Display, Why does my computer uses a Mobile display on a 1680x1050 Monitor. I need help figuring out my graphic driver, because whenever i use my computer to play games i get 5-15 fps which is very bad i have everything optimized and no third party program. I ask a forum, they say its my graphic driver that one causing it. How can i improve my graphic driver or is my only choice is to change graphic drive, is there anyway to upgrade my current driver. Right now my Graphic driver is - Driver Date: 10/1/2012, Version: 8.15.10.2697, Driver Provider: Intel Corporation, Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family and my games are 5-15 fps or lower, also my computer sometimes runs slow. Some people says they can tweak a driver performance by increasing graphic memory in Bios, but i don't see an option of that in my Hp Bios, They also tweak using graphic driver control panel by right clicking desktop to open graphic settings, but my graphic doesn't have that option either right clicking my desktop only shows resolution and personalize. Is there anyway to improve my driver, and why is my computer display using mobile Pc display. Thanks , i really appreciate your comments

Attached Files

• Attached File  d.PNG   16.36KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  driver.PNG   181.06KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  s.PNG   374.79KB   0 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:04 PM

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download. 

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy9_zps2d9cdedc.png

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy7_zpsfa02105f.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

speccy3_zps1791b093.png

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 jessbelow

jessbelow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:49 PM

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/QXyVc6gtLQFDZPZSSsJoE0v ,Thanks this is my System Info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users