Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Freezing While Playing Games

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SlugsNSnails

SlugsNSnails

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 AM

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:39 PM

I have recently built a new computer and at first everything was great. Now whenever I play a game my computer freezes (hard hang no sounds) after a couple of minutes. Memtest came back clean. Virus scan came back clean. Temperatures seem fine. I understand this is very vague and could be anything but I am new to this and have no idea where to start.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CG_5

CG_5

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 PM

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:51 PM

Hi there,

Could you please post your computers specs please.

CG_5

#3 fozzer12

fozzer12

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:42 AM

well without knowing the specs of the pc or system requirements of the games your are playing it could be you have maybe to much stuff running in the background and cant handle all these processes so the computer has to restart or the game you are playing is maybe a bit to high spec for your system. but i would say it could be too much stuff running in the background check your task manager.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users