Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with the speakers.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Miker2808

Miker2808

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 AM

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:02 AM

Hello.

I got problems with the speakers. i just purchased new speakers. and i checked my left speaker is not working and my right does. i tried to change sides. (change left speaker to make sound of the right) and the speaker did work. so i guess its problem with my computer. maybe with my sound card.  i dont exactly know. i hope you can help me.

Here is my speccy snapshot:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/OkRQteqh75cmpcHgn1RwhUB

CPU: Intel Pentium E5400 @ 2.70GHz

RAM: 4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz

Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5KPL-AM

GPU:1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 (NVIDIA)

Audio:(Nvidia)  High Definition Audio

To help you, i can tell that my old speakers got the same problem but i want to make sure. (right worked but left didn't)

I checked the speakers on the notebook. and the left speaker did work. but i dont know what i have to fix on my computer. if its new sound card? or with the OS? i dont know.

Solved, I checked my windows 7 audio and saw that my left speaker sound is off while my right is on max. now its balanced and working.

Edited by Miker2808, 10 May 2015 - 05:39 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users