Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 reaper0117

reaper0117

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 PM

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:53 PM

Going to introduce myself. I am a member of a gaming community but the tech forum they have no one uses for anything but how to build a new computer. I've come across bleeping computer multiple times in search of answers/ aid in troubleshooting tips and it has been invaluable in aiding me with narrowing down problems. I currently am working as a technician at a small shop troubleshooting and repairing PC's, Macs, Ipads, and phones. possibly soon to be drones as the boss man is very interested in the market. Looking forward to being involved with the community here.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users