Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unresponsive Plugin...Shockwave Flash May be Busy....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Flightnut

Flightnut

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:20 PM

:smash: Hello There:  First things first...

Computer Specs  Inspiron 3647...Operating System = Windows 8.1 ...Processor = Intel Core 13-4130@3.4 Ghz...System Type = 64bit

Here is the problem:  Two days ago I started experiencing this message when using Firefox:  Unresposive Plugin...Shockwave Flash May Be Busy.

This message is usually followed by Firefox crashing.  I've also noticed that my videos on Hulu, YouTube, etc will freeze as well. 

These are the suggestions that Firefox suggested that I follow: 

(a) submit crash reports

( B) remove any older versions of shockwave

© Download the flash player uninstaller and re-install

(d) Disable Webgl

(e) Turning off Hardware Acceleration

(f) Search for and install video card updates (my machine does this automatically)

I've tried all these suggestions and nothing works.  I've also notice that my videos are not playing properly in Google Chrome as well. 

Is there anyone out there who can help me?  I really don't know what else to do.  Thank you, in advance

:smash: :lmao: :smash: :smash: :lmao: :smash:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Flightnut

Flightnut
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:04 PM

Could someone PLEASE respond?  I'm really feeling a little desperate.  I really don't know what to do about this problem.

Thank you very much.

:smash:

#3 Flightnut

Flightnut
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:36 PM

Gee guys...thank you very much for all the help.  Really appreciated it.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,561 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:42 PM

If...you provide the following requested info...I will see if we can get this situation in the proper forum.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users