Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 Insider Preview 10102!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RobertHD

RobertHD

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:29 AM

Another day, another week and finally another leak build from Wzor yes this is dubbed 10102 and has wiped my mind I am so amazed at how far this Build has gone through and as I say this yes it is a bit new. Also the build 10105, 10107 and 10108 remain imminent. So WZOR might have some leaked builds ready for tomorrow or in the next few days. Yes 10102 are now available: https://mega.co.nz/#!6F9hlZSS!wBjS3plB1Lj7pkACPfnSHtawe2X7sS41TcZGrK9Cijg

Here are some pictures: there are only 2 so when I install I might take some pics and edit this post later.

cortana.jpg?fit=1200%2C1200&resize=350%2

723d8-windows_10.jpg?w=632&h=316

Robert James Crawley Klopp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Drew1903

Drew1903

• Banned
  • 1,052 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 AM

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:52 PM

Do not recommend bothering w/ leaked Builds.  "Everything comes to he who waits"

Cheers,
Drew
thO622AIFO_zpsncnl0jup.jpg

#3 RobertHD

RobertHD
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:58 AM

Ah Drew thats is where most people are wrong Microsoft aint bothered at all because leaked builds can indicate early bugs and eliminate them when it comes to the slow ring.

Robert James Crawley Klopp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users