Please help us with a bit more information ........ Post logs one or more at a time (whatever suits you) ..........
If you wish to continue , , All programs are free and there are no costs to you, ever -
Download Screen317Security Check from Here or Here and save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
- Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
- Please Copy/Paste the contents of that document.
Note 1:: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to
Note 2. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! message, (or similar) restart computer and Security Check should run
Please download MiniToolBox to desktop to run it.
Checkmark the following boxes:
- List content of Hosts
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size
Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
Click Go and Copy / Paste the result. (result.txt)
Please post a snapshot with Speccy for more system details -
How to Publish a snapshot with Speccy <<-- Full Directions Here (only Copy / Paste the link)
Now a few quick cleaners -
Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.
There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.
IExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.
When the scan is done Notepad will open with RKill log.
Post it in your next reply.
NOTE. RKill.txt log will also be present on your desktop.
- Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode from HERE and save to your Desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
- Click on the Scan button.
- AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
- The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it.
- If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.. If not press "Clean"
- Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
- A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
If an error is made, the items can be restored from Quarantine
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - If you already have a current version of this program installed, Please update it
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Follow the simple directions to install the program to desktop
- Right click and choose "Run as administrator" to open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and from the Dashboard please Check for Updates by clicking the Update Now... link
- Open up Malwarebytes > Settings > Detection and Protection > Enable Scan for rootkit and Under Non Malware Protection set both PUP and PUM to Treat detections as malware.
- Click on the SCAN button and run a Threat Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware by clicking the Scan Now>> button.
- If you find malware and tick it to remove it, you may be asked to re-boot the computer to finish cleaning.
- Once completed please click on the History > Application Logs and find your scan log and open it and then click on the "copy to clipboard" button and post back the results on your next reply.
Run ESET Online Scanner.
- For Internet Explorer users only, hold down Control (Ctrl) and click on This Link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the ESET Online button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu. to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives and Remove Threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
Scan potentially unwanted applications
Scan for potentially unsafe applications
Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
- Please be patient as this will take some time (NOTE : 2 hours or more is not unusual for a first scan).
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.
- There is no need to delete this program at this time.
NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.
Thank You -