Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Man rescued from basketball hoop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 PM

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:49 PM

Police in the US have made a bizarre rescue pulling a man out of a basketball hoop in Seattle.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/27564007/man-rescued-from-basketball-hoop/#page1

As they say " Only in America "  :hysterical:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_JWebb_*

Guest_JWebb_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:05 PM

Seriously?  You can post this drivel (nothing personal) but they won't let me post the implications of Adolf Hitler's death 70 years ago.

I'll PM you since someone will probably delete this.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 02 May 2015 - 11:26 PM.
removed link

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:28 PM

JWebb, I explained to you via private message why your Hitler post was not approved as a Speak Easy topic. Repeating what I told you it did not fit the Speak Easy mold.

General Chat is a lot different from Speak Easy. General Chat is the place to post what you call "drivel", things which are light-hearted, funny, weird, etc. which are not controversial in nature.

As you can see your post has not been deleted.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 02 May 2015 - 11:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users