I bought HP Paviion 130 x360 from Future Shop a month ago. At that time, I didn't get any pen or pen drive software. So I'm just wondering if it's their mistake or I should buy one.
If possible, I'd like to use one of these pens: Lapazz tablet ??8060 pen, stylus pen, and a pen for HP tc4400 tablet pc.
Also, I want to use pen pressure for photoshop.
If I have to buy the pen:
1. What pen will fit for my laptop?
2. What pen drive do I need to install?
3. Do I have to buy both of them? can I download a free software from HP website ?
I really need the pen pressure system.
If I don't need to buy:
1. Can I get a digital pen from Futureshop/Best Buy? (I don't know much about Tablet PC and It was first time to buy a laptop by myself)
2. Unless, Does one of pens on top work on my laptop and to use pen pressure? I tried to touch the screen with them. Only stylus worked.
3. Can I use Lapazz tablet pen as a digital pen/ a stylus?