Jump to content
Posted 03 July 2006 - 06:47 PM
Posted 03 July 2006 - 06:57 PM
Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:07 PM
To remove the Yahoo! Companion browser toolbar, follow these steps:
1. Start Microsoft Internet Explorer.
2. On the Yahoo! Companion browser toolbar, click the Edit button (it appears as a pencil), and then click Remove Yahoo! Companion on the shortcut menu that appears.
NOTE: If you cannot see the Edit button, expand the Yahoo! Companion toolbar.
3. You receive the following message:
Uninstalling will remove Yahoo! Companion from your browser.
Do you still want to remove Yahoo! Companion?
4. You receive the following message:
Yahoo! Companion has been uninstalled. Please restart your browser.
5. Quit Internet Explorer, and then restart it.
Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:54 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users