Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for a small monitor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yepster

Yepster

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 PM

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:48 AM

Hey guys, I am looking for a monitor that is an inch smaller in width and hight than the SAMSUNG SyncMaster SA10, I can not find anywhere on the internet that can sell this?

The monitor  size I am looking for is 30cm by 40 cm, including the bezzle. which would be about 15.5 inches by 11.7, I have no idea where I can look on the internet for this.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ShouldAt3

ShouldAt3

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:56 AM

Maybe the best thing you should do is to walk to you local computer shop and check there what they offer. If you dont find nothing what you like, they should know better where you can get what you desire :D

#3 WhoX

WhoX

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:28 AM

You might want to look at these (made by LG):

LP157E1-C2     
LP157E1-B2
LP157E1-ASTS     
LP157E1-A2TS