Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, new guy in town

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jbarntt56

jbarntt56

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 PM

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:40 PM

In my professional life I'm a sys admin, and bleepingcomputer.com has been valuable for virus and malware removal. I signed up because I would like advice on a new PC build for my home computer.

It's Friday night, 9:30 Pacific time, so I assume it's a little slow in here ;)  If you're like me and at home, wander over to the build a PC forum.  I need some advice for my home PC, so I'm going to make a post there.

I'll make a VPN connection for you, and pour a beer through it for you.  Be sure to have a glass under the right USB port!

Also be sure to go to youtube and hear The Small Faces play "Tin Soldier", the color BBC version.

Cheers,

jbarntt56

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users