Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

URGENT HELP FOR APPLE IPHONE 4 KEEPS REBOOTING PLEASE RESPOND!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 highfrequencyventila

highfrequencyventila

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 AM

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:54 PM

I have apple Iphone 4 and being that it is an iphone 4 it will not have IOS 8 obviously. OK. It is a brand new one I got in FEB of this year. I have not dropped it. It was working all right the other day, and then after I had turned it off, and turned it back on, now it  keeps rebooting. It continues to reboot over and over again. All right. The other day, I had just did a  almost battery empty round where I took it off the charger because I had to go somewhere, and then It was I think around 9% when I put it back onto the charger. OK? So I allow it to charge up to near 100% and then It was sort of getting slow, so I turned it off to reboot. I turned it off. OK. So then I reboot it, and now, It does this continuous cycle. It starts up. Then after about 20 seconds, the screen just sort of dims over 5 or so seconds, and then goes black. Then the stupid thing reboots, and then does the thing again. So, I looked at the battery, and It had drastically gone down a few points from like 97% to 94% or so, and keep in mind this is still while it is on its charger. I have not take it off the charger. So now, It is doing this cycle over and over again. It starts up, and then once it has gone to the hoe screen, if I slide the open slider like you do, it will work  for like 20 or so seconds and then the screen will go dimm and dim out over a few seconds and then there goes the reboot. If I just allow the thing to go to standby instead of unlocking the standby screen, and I allow the screen backlight to turn off, It will then go to the apple logo after around 20 seconds or so rebooting. And It is indicating that the thing is on its charger by the icon letting me know it is getting charge. However, I don't know what to do. I have tried the home button/Power button reset thing. DOES NOT WORK. WHAT  NEXT?? HELP?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Apache15

Apache15

• Members
  • 317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 AM

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:11 PM

Hey highfrequencyventila. I understand that your somewhat new iPhone 4 keeps restarting frequently and that you've noticed a battery drain. Are you doing anything particular when either problem happens? Have you jailbroken your phone? Also, when was the last time you updated IOS?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users