Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer suddenly did a series of weird things

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wes88

Wes88

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 PM

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:23 AM

Rather unexpectedly the monitor changed color and enlarge dramatically. Listed programs are pushed aside.
I couldn't find a way to return back to normal setting. He is offered with a series of different backgrounds with all of them were greatly enlarged and magnifie. Some of the loaded programs accredited to the edge.
I Rendon Norton full system scan which did not find any problems beyond tracking cookies I suspect some malware, but I thought the Norton would picked it up. (I am not certain that Norton can pick it up). So what do I do now?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:33 AM

Your screen enlarged? Are you sure magnify isn't on? While in browser and other apps you press ctrl and -/+ key for zoom. Windows has a zoom for everything too. WIN and + key activates it. -/+ to zoom in and out 100% per click.

Then with it activated...

ctrl+alt+L (Lens View)

ctrl+alt+D (Dock View)

ctrl+alt+F (Full View)

WIN+ESC closes magnify viewer.

#3 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:40 AM

For screen resolution right click desktop and select Screen Resolution. Using the drop down selection choose recommended. Hit apply and save.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users