Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

a quick intro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 plummers72

plummers72

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 PM

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:55 PM

Hi, I have been an IT professional for over 20 years, and a large portion of my job is removing malware from computers.  I find bleepingcomputer .com to be an invaluable resource.

A co-worker is in the malware removal training program, and he always tells me to try to get in, and that I need to start posting...my reply has always been "I go there for information, there isn't anything that I can add that I didn't already get from there", so posting is not only intimidating, but posting for posting's sake seems silly to me.

An Introduction....that I can do.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 PM

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:04 PM

Hello, and :welcome: to BC!

Since I am in the training program as well, I would assume that your coworker knows me :)

Regards,
Alex

#3 plummers72

plummers72
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 PM

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:27 PM

I unfortunately don't know his username.  It's awesome what you guys have taught him, he often finds things that are virtually undetectable...and then has to call me to remove it, when the irony of the situation is that he now has far more training that I do, just I am in the IT department, and he isn't.

I've been coming to this site for years, just never posted. The "top downloads" list is essential if your a computer professional.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users