Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 Build 10074 has leaked straight from MS servers!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RobertHD

RobertHD

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:47 AM

Wow Guys! looks like there is another build out already those of you that just downloaded 10061 well this one is titled 10074 and has been leaked 9hrs ago from MS servers!

Yes there are iso files. Please note however this is currently ahead of the build conference so if you want to wait you can or you can download the ISO files and have fun!

Here are the links: 

Professional 10074 x64: https://mega.co.nz/#!b5hDRSJZ!Zmmu8ns3H8SnzzaGS59AElQFzoGuJo1ENDG8r4uFt0E

Professional 10074 x86  https://mega.co.nz/#!Gg5lzZyD!IPwt2ZNuRU2YnWwAB0IqpuwwBskTXeSNysedjksohTA

Enterprise 10074 x64 https://mega.co.nz/#!mxYQlTaI!GxGW_2DM5F3yxYfgraYLAtH-S1wWlz6MaXDGQec65lw

Enterprise 10074 x86 https://mega.co.nz/#!SgwVGDrS!1JgNeWbVVaQ5OkBRZwZ02pHy1-3ArJEeOZtlmGa0mps

Visual refresh came to Cortana Horray!

Xbox updates it's version meaning you can watch DVR videos directly from your PC! 

For all you Xbox One fans the drivers for the XONE controller are now included with this build no more MajorNelson. Just plug in and it will do it for you.

Yes that annoying bug is gone no more failed to launch Win32 apps.

When you minimize the music app it should still be playing audio.

I also got to mention that when you install a display driver sometime later it says its failed but keep an eye out I think its a bug since the display drivers worked on the last build

Bugs:

Developers can't launch the developer app in the settings tab to test apps and install them.

I also got images:

Windows-10-Build-10074-Small.jpgWindows-10-Build-10102-Aero-1.jpg17907-today-2015-04-28_22h39_27.pngo4e9.png

Edited by RobertHD, 30 April 2015 - 01:37 AM.

Robert James Crawley Klopp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RobertHD

RobertHD
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:22 AM

This is the build for the conference

#3 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,610 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:16 AM

According to the last screenshot, there's language/unicode issues in it.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#4 RobertHD

RobertHD
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:16 AM

Project Spartan is not pinned to the taskbar so to fix that search Project Spartan in the Windows search and voila the application is there. About the language/unicode issues in the last one Aura that will be fixed by MS in the next build the last beta phrase might commence during the month MS releases the full OS.

#5 RobertHD

RobertHD
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:19 AM

And good new for the slow mode fellas 10074 has been pushed to the slow ring meaning that anyone on that mode can now download and install it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users