Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected Trojan Horse Psw.delf.2.h

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 kentck86

kentck86

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 03 July 2006 - 11:49 AM

my AVG detect infected Trojan horse PSW.Delf.2.H at the location C:\windows\system32\MSWOSCK.DLL
but cant remove it out!!
and can anyone tell me wat this file for??"WFFIFW.exe" because every time i log on my comp..windows prompt out a message said WFFIFW.exe has encountered a problem and need to close..

and this is my logfile

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 00:40:56, on 04/07/2006
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\slserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Xi\NetTransport 2\NetTransport.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Picasa2\PicasaMediaDetector.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\rnathchk.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\avgcc.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\CHIN KK\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Directory 3 for hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMEKRMIG6.1] C:\WINDOWS\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiS Mpc Service] C:\WINDOWS\System32\mpcsvc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [R7A7F2] C:\WINDOWS\System32\WFFIFW.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EssSpkPhone] essspk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrojanScanner] C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Picasa Media Detector] C:\Program Files\Picasa2\PicasaMediaDetector.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: AVG Free Control Center.lnk = C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\avgcc.exe
O18 - Protocol: bt2 - {1730B77B-F429-498F-9B15-4514D83C8294} - C:\PROGRA~1\BT2Net\BT2PLU~1.DLL (file missing)
O18 - Filter: application/x-bt2 - {6E1DDCE8-76BC-4390-9488-806E8FB1AD77} - C:\PROGRA~1\BT2Net\BT2PLU~1.DLL
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SmartLinkService (SLService) - - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\slserv.exe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 -David-

-David-

• Members
  • 10,603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 PM

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:16 PM

Hey there kent and welcome to BleepingComputer,

Any reason why your windows isn't up to date? You don't have even ServicePack1 installed!
Remember that your system is extremely vulnerable without the necessary security patches/updates, so malware can get installed automatically while surfing without any problems.
Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloa...p1/network.mspx and update to Service Pack 1. Without this update, you're wide open to re-infection, and we're both just wasting our time.
When your system is clean afterwards, then update to SP2, because updating to SP2 CAN cause problems as long as you are infected.

Please let me know how the update goes,
David

#3 -David-

-David-

• Members
  • 10,603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 PM

Posted 04 August 2006 - 03:59 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending me
a PM with the address of the thread using the link here. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users