Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from one of the "technically challenged".

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mystified2

mystified2

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 PM

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:08 PM

Hi everybody.  I just joined. I am a 'mature' person.  Back in the Jurassic we didn't have computers, cell phones, tablets, androids, blackberries, on and on.  I saved alot of money.  :)  I am not good with technical things.  I finally learned how to do some things on the computer, and felt I'd done enough time for technology.  Now I find I need to learn new things :(, like how to use a cell phone; for certain reasons.  So here I am.

Thanks for this site.

Mystified2

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 AM

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:30 PM

G'day mystified2, and :welcome: to BC.

Learning how to "navigate" around the various places/menus in the phone will probably be your first step.

Keep in mind...it is almost impossible to "break" a phone. if it gets a bit wonky....just turn it off and then back on again, and all will be ok again. Then try again !

Familiarity with what you are seeing on each screen helps immeasurably.

Good Luck !

Brian

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#3 mystified2

mystified2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 PM

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:49 PM

Thanks Condobloke.  I like your quote. I am learning the screens.

mystified2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users