As was previously post, the Speccy does not indicate a temperature to be concerned about. It would be interesting to see what the temperatures are when you've been playing a game.
I don't see an antivirus installed in the Speccy, is this correct?
You are running matched RAM modules, but are only running in single channel. You might want to be sure that both modules are installed in the paired slots. These usually will be one color for one pair, and another color for the other pair.
You have a high uncorrectable sector count. I would suggest that you run SeaTools to see if there is a problem with the hdd.
When the website opens scroll down till you find the I Accept button and click on it.
If you scroll down below this button you will find instruction for installing this.
Once you install this program you will see an image similar to the one below.
1. SeaTools for Windows will search for hdds on your computer. Please remove any external storage devices connected via USB port.
2. Detected Drives will list the hdd/s found. Place a check mark in the drive you want to run the scan on.
3. You will see Basic Tests above Detected Drives, move the mouse pointer over this.
4. A menu will open with options for different scans, please click on Long Generic Test
5. This will start the scan. When the scan is complete you will see the result under Test Status , please post the results in your topic.
6. When the scan is complete you will see Test results, post the status. If it is green it has passed the scan.
7. Click on Help, then click on View Log File. If the scan failed take a screen shot of the Log File and post it in your topic.