Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Compunoob

Compunoob

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:34 PM

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:59 PM

Hello Bleeping Computer Community!

I just wanted to say i have always taken my computers to others to fix. I have grown weary of always paying and have decide to start using a forum like this and doing my own research. Hope to learn alot here!

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Minxy Moo

Minxy Moo

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 AM

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:48 PM

Hi compunoob  :welcome:

I'm same as you, it's so expensive taking it to the shop to fix it and if you don't know what you're talking about (that's me half the time) they can do/say/charge what they want. 

I've already learned that I'm doing a few things wrong that I thought was right  :whistle:

I'm loving this place! 

#3 cwbytez

cwbytez

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:34 AM

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:01 PM

Hello Bleeping Computer Community!

I just wanted to say i have always taken my computers to others to fix. I have grown weary of always paying and have decide to start using a forum like this and doing my own research. Hope to learn alot here!

Thanks

hello Compunoob :guitar: 

welcome to bleepingcomputer

My native language isn't English,so please point out to me out if I make any grammar mistake :P (i'm not really good at english)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users