Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

If you woke up one morning ...

• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#1 Minxy Moo

Minxy Moo

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 PM

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:16 PM

Start your question with "if you woke up one morning" 

then the poster below has to answer. Then they ask their question, starting with "if you woke up one morning"

eg:

you'd ask ... if you woke up one morning and you were in a different country what would you do?

next poster would say .... wonder what I'd been drinking the night before!

lets play! 

If you woke up one morning with all your friends around your bed, looking down at you. what would you do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 herbman

herbman

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 AM

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:59 PM

I must first ask "is this a serious question" and if it is i wouldn't be caught in that situation because i have no friends.  If i did have friends they certainly wouldn't be surrounding my bed staring at me , lock your doors , friends should be banned if caught staring.

#3 Daisy Cutter

Daisy Cutter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:18 PM

If you woke up one morning in the middle of a vast pasture and all your clothes were gone, what would be your first thought?

#4 herbman

herbman

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:59 AM

My first thought would be to look to see if a black and white Heifer was laying next to me.  Thats what i would do , i can't speak for others.

Very good question by the way .

#5 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 2,895 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 PM

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:01 AM

Shouldn't each poster first respond to the situation proposed by the previous, and then describe the situation for the next person to consider?

If you woke up one morning and found that despite it being 1130 it was still pitch dark outside what would be your first guess as to the reason for it being dark at this hour?

Edited by rp88, 30 April 2015 - 11:01 AM.

Back on this site, for a while anyway, been so busy the last year.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

#6 herbman

herbman

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:08 PM

Much too difficult a question , should be much easier.

#7 Daisy Cutter

Daisy Cutter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:56 PM

Shouldn't each poster first respond to the situation proposed by the previous, and then describe the situation for the next person to consider?
If you woke up one morning and found that despite it being 1130 it was still pitch dark outside what would be your first guess as to the reason for it being dark at this hour?

That I had either gone to bed to early or slept through an entire day.
... Must need to lay off those snake bite drinks.

What if you woke up one morning and you had no hair anywhere on your body.
It doesn't seem shaved and there's no sign of any waxing. It's just all gone. Smooth as a baby's bottom.
How would you react?

#8 PhotoAce

PhotoAce

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

That must have been good whisky!

#9 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:19 PM

Cool thread.

If you woke up one morning, and could hear ?something? scratching at your bedroom door, what would you do?

#10 Daisy Cutter

Daisy Cutter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:30 AM

Contemplate whether to grab a pistol or a glass of water.
The cat usually scratches at the door in the morning (bedroom door is outside) where I usually greet it with a splash of water ...
If it didn't sound like the cat, I may be a more cautious.

What if you woke up one morning in a bathtub of honey and covered in bee stings?
What would you think had happened the day before?

Edited by Daisy Cutter, 21 May 2015 - 10:31 AM.

#11 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:54 AM

I'd suspect that after binge watching Winnie The Pooh I developed a craving for some honey, and while fresh is best I apparently am no bee charmer.

If you woke up one morning and your pjs were autographed, what conclusion would you jump to?

#12 Daisy Cutter

Daisy Cutter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:24 PM

Well, considering I don't wear 'pj's, I may be a bit concerned as to which group I spent my time with the night before...
I know some key people, a small few would make you wonder. The others, been there - respect.

What if you woke up one morning,there were two camels and a horse wondering freely in your living room plus a caged up lion ... What would be your first reaction followed by the steps you would take?

#13 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,702 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:21 PM

I'd first wonder if my camel Ezra had somehow cloned himself, and then wonder whether my dinosaur had scared the lion so that he decided to hide out in a cage.  I'd question the dinosaur, then round up the camels and the lion and put them back into my bed along with all my other furry friends. :P

What if you woke up one morning to discover that it was the morning of the next day?  That is, you woke up thinking it would be Monday, for example, but it was actually Tuesday.

~ OB :cherry:

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#14 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:12 AM

I'd be relatively unsurprised as I often blur my days.

What if you woke up one morning and couldn't remember your name?

#15 Daisy Cutter

Daisy Cutter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:08 PM

I'd ponder if I fell down the stairs 'again'. Perhaps hitting my head on the fall?

What if you woke up one morning and after (or during) your morning routine everyone called you "Charlie"?
And after noon everyone called you "George"?
Would you go along with it or ... otherwise?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users