Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Having file problems with _hiddenPbk

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cjcameron80

cjcameron80

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:31 PM

I was reading over thread (topic) http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/494771/hiddenpbk/ and my case seems identical. There is a link about half way down on how to fix the issue, but when I click on it the link is dead.

Please help.

Thank you.

Edited by hamluis, 27 April 2015 - 07:24 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,596 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:58 PM

Hi cjcameron80 :)

If you think that you are infected and would like a complete check-up of your system, you'll have to open a thread in the malware removal section. There you'll be assisted by a trained malware removal helper that will help you get rid of every infection on your system. In order to do that, you have to post a thread in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs section. You have to follow the instructions in the preparation guide prior to posting your thread, since it contains the steps to follow when posting it.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users