Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bad, hijackers, optimizer, plugins, keep coming back

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#16 kitzmark

kitzmark
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:06 PM

I re-ran (with RKILL) JRT, ADW, MalwareBytes, and SuperAntiSpyware.  Looks pretty clean now.  Running good.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#17 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 AM

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:44 PM

Download 51a5f31352b88-icon_MBAR.pngMalwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to your desktop.

• Extract the ZIP archive and double-click "mbar.exe" to start the tool.
  • Warning! Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit needs to be run from an account with administrator rights.
  • Click in the introduction screen "next" to continue.
  • Click in the following screen "Update" to obtain the latest malware definitions.
  • Once the update is complete select "Next" and click "Scan".
  • When the scan is finished and no malware has been found select "Exit".
  • If malware was detected, make sure to check all the items and click "Cleanup". Reboot your computer.
  • Open the MBAR folder and paste the content of the following files in your next reply:
  • "mbar-log-{date} (xx-xx-xx).txt"
  • "system-log.txt"

[/*]

• Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the EmsisoftEmergencyKit.exe icon, click Run then Extract
  • Double click the Start Emsisoft Emergency Kit icon that will appear after extraction
  • Click Yes to update the program
  • Once the update is completed click the Back button
  • Click on 2. Scan (not Quick Scan or Smart Scan)
  • Click Yes to detect Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
  • Patiently wait for the thorough scan to complete, this can be a lengthy process
  • Once completed click Quarantine selected objects (if computer is clean you will not have this option) then click OK
  • Click View Report
  • Attach the report to your reply
  • Close the program then click Close

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#18 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:37 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#19 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:15 AM

This topic has been re-opened at the request of the person who originally posted.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#20 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:16 AM

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.

Please also include any problems you are currently experiencing with the computer.

Edited by fireman4it, 30 May 2015 - 10:16 AM.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#21 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:40 PM

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#22 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

This topic has been re-opened at the request of the person who originally posted.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#23 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:14 PM

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users