Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MalwareHelper

MalwareHelper

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 AM

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:02 AM

Hello,I am MalwareHelper and have been helping cleaning people systems for years using various tools from FRST, HijackThis, ...

I have come to this forum because I would like to help assist people? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MalwareHelper

MalwareHelper
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 AM

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:03 AM

just kidding :P I come here to meet the community.i cannot help assist as i dont have the permissions

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:07:09 PM

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:15 AM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

If the topic you wanted to reply to is in Malware Removal Logs:

That forum is highly restricted-replies can only be made by the person who started the topic, members of the Malware Removal Team, designated Study Hall Seniors and BC staff moderators and above.

Wee have special rules in place with regards to malware removal to ensure that members only receive help in this complex and critical area of support from those we know are well informed and trained.

At the top of the Malware Removal Logs Forum is this

Only members of the Malware Response Team or Moderators are allowed to help people with logs. Anyone else should refrain from posting to another user's log.

Before the system was changed there were good intentioned members who wanted to help and did post to log topics even though they should not have. Anytime this happened, the replies were removed from the topic.

The policy also prevents "Me to, I have the same problem" posts in MRL topics.

You can help in Am I Infected? as that forum is open for anyone to help in.

If you do choose to help in Am I Infected? please read this first. It contains a general guidelines and tools which are are allowed/not allowed in AII.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/250928/instructions-for-posting-advice-in-am-i-infected-forum/

To get a feel for things should be done in AII go through some of the topics to see posts by those who are regular helpers there.

Please be aware that since anyone can help in AII staff does closely monitor that forum to make sure that those being helped receive the best possible advice and help.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 26 April 2015 - 10:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users