Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Opening New Window

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 v777tiger

v777tiger

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 AM

Posted 03 July 2006 - 05:13 AM

running on windows xp home: this is an easy 1 for computer minded people (but not me) when i open a new page on internet explorer or open my e-mail account the page does not open to fit screen it is just a little box and i have to manually enlarge it so my question is how do i get the page to open to fit full screen, any help much appreciated thank you
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.[size=2]

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again. [size=2]

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 03 July 2006 - 06:00 AM

Open IE and stretch it to size. Then use the "close" button under "File". When you reopen the window it should stay whee you let it. You will have to open several window and do this so that the all remember what size you want. If not the 2nd and 3rd and... windows will be the smaller size.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:20 AM

Hi. I agree this can be infuriating. I fix it by running a small free app available here: http://www.jiisoft.com/iemaximizer/index.asp.

Cheers

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users