Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

my pc stuck at starting windows.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 johnson_123

johnson_123

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 PM

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:45 PM

i format my pc with new os which windows 7 ultimate 32 bit just 11 days back.

but now my PC got stuck at starting windows loading screen & restart with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO Blue Screen,

i Tried safe mode & repair mode (it says windows files not accessible) but both not working.

so What is causing the problem? 

Edited by johnson_123, 24 April 2015 - 10:46 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,697 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:53 PM

Hi johnson_123 :)

May I ask you where you got that Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bits copy from and how you installed it? What were the last things/changes you did on your system before restarting it? Also, do you still have access to the installation media?

animinionsmalltext.gif
unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:55 PM

shopkeeper installed it. i back up the image using acronis. 

i thought no solution.... so i reformated my pc again now using acronis back up image, but dont know what causing the problem?

now it is working fine, but no guarantee in future. please help me.

i didn't change any settings before shut down, i know how to behave before my pc system files. 

Edited by johnson_123, 24 April 2015 - 10:58 PM.

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,697 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:59 PM

Sadly, there's nothing I can do right now. Since you formatted the drive already, I cannot ask you to post any information that could have helped me identify the root of your issue. There's so many possibilities as to what could have caused these BSODs. Usually, you get this BSOD when the Registry has been modified and critical entries are missing, like the SYSTEM hive is corrupt. But now, without logs, I cannot tell you what entries were corrupted/damaged/missing. So for now, if it's working fine, it's good. If it happens again in the future and you don't reformat, I'll be able to dig more into it with the information I'll ask you to provide me and I'll be able to tell you what caused it. But for now, I can tell you that a modification to the Registry that left it damaged caused this. That's it.

animinionsmalltext.gif
unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:14 AM

Sadly, there's nothing ........

i already mention i Tried safe mode & repair mode (it says windows files not accessible) but both not working. so how can you help me? 

just tell me is this related to hard ware problem or not? 

#6 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,697 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:15 AM

Wait, I thought you reinstalled Windows already.

i thought no solution.... so i reformated my pc again now using acronis back up image, but dont know what causing the problem?

And now it's crashing again?

animinionsmalltext.gif
unite_blue.png

#7 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:17 AM

now its working fine i even restarted my pc, working fine, but dont about the future.

i recovered my pc by using acronis back up image. 

Edited by johnson_123, 25 April 2015 - 12:18 AM.

#8 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,697 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:18 AM

Then refer to what I explained in Post #4 please.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/574329/my-pc-stuck-at-starting-windows/#entry3689993

animinionsmalltext.gif
unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users