Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How To Create Templete With Full Graphic Layouts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CoMFReAK

CoMFReAK

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 PM

Posted 03 July 2006 - 02:37 AM

I had problem to create full graphic layouts... i wonder wat program that they use to create own template and at the same be able to link it thru thru da same program... not flash...??? hyelp me...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 AM

Posted 03 July 2006 - 08:30 AM

i wonder wat program that they use to create own template

Who is 'they'? Could you be a little more specific about what you are trying to do? I assume that since you posted in the web development section that you have a question about creating templates for web pages, but I am not exactly sure.

Maybe 'they' didn't use any program at all... maybe they just wrote the template in whatever language was most useful to the task.

#3 nyiddle

nyiddle

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 05 July 2006 - 01:12 AM

It's really, REALLY hard to answer a question when you can barely understand what one is saying.

Please, try to be more specific. I don't even know what the question is, but in regards to making templates, I find it best to make a graphic for each thing. IE: Banner = banner.jpg, border = border.jpg. And then you just arrange it on Frontpage or Dreamweaver or whatever program you use.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users